If you’ve ordered monthly or two weekly contact lenses, you’ll need to remember your contact lens solution in order to store and clean your lenses correctly – but don’t worry, you can order your solution right here and it will be delivered to you along with your lenses. Feel Good Contact Lenses sells a range of solutions that are suitable for all sorts of lenses and will help you ensure your eyes are kept healthy, bright and clean at all times.
Fantastic Value Contact Lense Solution!
Feel Good Contact Lensesis a leading online supplier of contact lens solutionfrom some of the biggest brand names in the industry. Having lens solution is important, because clean contact lenses mean healthy eyes and less chance of getting an infection.
Contact lens solutions do various different things to make sure your wear is as hassle free as possible. They clean the lens and make sure the lens is clear and comfortable to wear and gets rid of 90 percent of all germs and bacteria that can grow on contact lensesand cause infections. They also disinfect the lens and lens case while they are put of your eyes to prevent the growth of germs and bacteria from your hands, the atmosphere and generally anything they may come into contact with.
Contact Lens solution also acts as a buffering and wetting device to keep the lenses comfortable when they are worn. All lenses need to be kept moist to ensure best use and prevent them from changing shape or drying your eyes out.
Some hints and tips for cleaning your contact lenses correctly:
Before removing any lenses, make sure you wash your hands to avoid transferring dirt and germs to your eye, which can cause infections.
Remove one lens and clean it with any of our recommended contact lens solutions. The correct cleaning procedure involves rubbing the contact lens in the palm of your hand with only a few drops of solution. Cleaning the lens correctly prevents build up caused by eye debris or cosmetics.
Rinse the lens again to remove the debris and make sure you take as long as needed to ensure it has all come off. Place the contact lens in a clean lens case or holder and fill with fresh solution rather than topping off your old one. Repeat all these steps for the second lens.
The cleaner you keep your contact lenses,the more effective your contact lens wear will be. Our range of solutions gives you lots of choice of what type of solution to go for and what works best with your lenses.
1. Wash your hands so that you don't transfer dirt and germs to your eye. Try to avoid moisturizing soaps, as they are not good for contact lenses. Dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Remove one lens and clean it with the recommended solution. Cleaning removes eye-produced build-up, cosmetics and other debris that impairs lens comfort. The FDA recommends that you rub the lens in the palm of your hand with a few drops of solution, even if you are using a "no-rub" product.
3. Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened debris, making sure to take as long as the package directs: Rinsing is an important step.
4. Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution; don't "top off" your old solution. Disinfecting kills microorganisms on the lens. Disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details.
5. Repeat steps two through four for your other lens.